Sunday, August 06, 2006

Is it true? Become a loan broker program

aussie112964a ,

This sounds like a very interesting starter business, but the $3750.00 investment concerns me. Being that they will ship you a starter information kit for $39.00 COD. Below it's says Triple-AA will give you a computer and printer or $1000.00 cash. Next paragraph says as a gift to celebrate your first business transaction as a loan broker. If this was me I would like to put that $39.00 and the $1000.00 cash on the intial investment.Something does not feel right here, I would do a little more google searches and contact BBB see if any complaints or issues with this company. Next they mention the Royal Bank of Canada, would contact them also, see if this is on the up and up.
I sounds to good to be true, hopefully It will be true


[quote]ORIGINAL: PaChi
Hi, friends:I have checked the following website and it tells that to lead the joiners becoming loan brokers. The program is good at Canada. It sounds interesting and I believe that this industry has large potenital.
I live in BC, Canada. Now, I just wondering that is that possible to join a program and able to become a loan broker? Will it violate any gov legislation? I don't know that if there are any loan broker act in Canada. I checked that there is a Mortgage broker Act in Ontario/ but not in BC.
Please take a look for the this: www.becomealoanbroker.netDo you think that is it real or scam?
Please give idea. Thanks.[/quote]

No comments: