Sunday, August 06, 2006

Has anybody heard of this online service www.gosmallbiz.com?

Has anybody heard of tis online service http://www.gosmallbiz.com, it's own by NFL Hall of Famer, Fran Tarkenton. It's real name is Tarkenton Group Incorporated. I looking for online CPA services, and or some type of business consultant service that I can pay a small yearly fee, that I can call or write providing access to comprehensive body of knowledge, resources and tools targeted specifically at the micro business. This company says it can do this. Does anbody out their know of other online consultants that do this on a member base service for a small fee? one of their online businesses that they were try to kick was call www.financiallifeline.com. Everything some great on the web pag I went to sign up and there was a problem with here web certificate, I call and they had no idea that web businesss site that they own was still online. So I'm looking to see if anybody has done any business with them or have a better online business consultant that they would like to recommend.

No comments: